Effective as of February 1, 2020
Information We Collect
Information you provide to us. Personal information you may provide to us through the Services or otherwise includes:
- Contact information. Personal or business contact information such as your first and last name, mailing and email addresses and phone number.
- Registration information. Information that you provide to register for an account.
- Profile data. Your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us including your preferences.
- Communications. Information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us.
- Purchase data. Your order history and information needed to process and fulfill your order, including order, billing, and shipping details.
Information we receive from other sources. We may also collect information about you from:
- Other Companies You Engage With. Such as Identification and Contact information from companies who offer their product and services to our customers. These companies may share some information with us about the items or services you purchased and your contact information.
- Vendors, Product Suppliers, and Service Providers. Such as information, including identification information, contact information, demographic information and purchase information from our vendors, product suppliers, and service providers.
Information we automatically collect. We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity occurring on or through the Sites, such as:
- Device data. Your computer or mobile device operating system type, IP address, and general information such as city, state, or geographic area.
- Online activity data. Pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
- Cookies and similar technology. Some of our automatic data collection is facilitated by cookies and similar technologies. See our Cookies Policy for more information.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you to help us operate our business. In particular, we use the information we collect (as described in “Information We Collect”) for the following purposes:
Product and Service Delivery. We may use your personal information to provide our products and services, including improving, accessing, and personalizing those products and services, to process, ship, and deliver your orders.
Business Operations. We may use your personal information to operate our business, such as: developing, maintaining, accounting, detecting fraudulent or illegal activity, monitoring and analyzing trends and for any other business purpose permitted by law.
Research and Development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and our business.
Direct Marketing. We may use your personal information to send you Shine Company related marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications as described in the Your Choices section below.
Customer Support. We may use your personal information to provide customer support and respond to your questions, process returns, deliveries, and warranties.
With your consent. In some cases we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
Sharing of Information
Vendors, Service Providers and Consultants. We share information with our vendors and service providers that help us run our business. For example, we share contact information and transaction information with companies that help us:
- Process, ship, and deliver your orders
- Provide customer service and resolve complaints
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions
- Communicate with you
- Analyze data or customer activity
- Design and execute our marketing campaigns and advertising services
The public. Other users of the Service and the public, when you disclose personal information for public use. For instance, when you review a product that you purchased, we will display your name along with the content you submitted. We do not control how other users or third parties use any personal information that you make available to them.
In this section, we provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
Marketing Communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can set your browser to delete or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser’s settings. See our Cookies Policy for more information.
Updating, Reviewing, or Correcting Online Information. If you have a registered account with us, you may review and update certain personal information in your account profile. You may also call us at 1-909-590-5005 or email us at email@example.com for additional support.
Advertising industry opt-out tools. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. Third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used.
- Digital Advertising Alliance: http://optout.aboutads.info
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
- Please note that we may work with companies that offer their own opt-out methods and may not participate in the opt-out methods linked above.
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies serve different purposes, like helping us understand how a site is being used, letting you navigate between pages, and remembering your preferences.
Our web pages may also contain electronic images known as web beacons that we use to count users who have visited the Sites and gather usage and performance data. We also include web beacons in our promotional email messages to determine whether you open and act on them.
Our websites may include web beacons and cookies from our service providers, such as site analytics. Because your browser connects to web servers operated by other companies to retrieve content, those other companies are able to set or read their own cookies on your device and may collect information about your online activities across websites or online services.
|Company/Service||Purpose(s)||Privacy Notices||Manage Settings (opt-out)|
|Google Analytics||Advertising, Analytics||https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
To opt-out from these companies’ collection or use of certain types of data, and to learn more about their privacy practices, click on the links above. Please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, certain website features that depend on cookies may no longer function as they did before.
Notice to California Residents
If you are a California resident, beginning January 1, 2020 you have the right to make the following requests with respect to your personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
Your California privacy rights. The CCPA grants California residents the followings rights:
- Information. You can request information about how we collected, used, shared, and used your Personal Information during the 12 months.
- Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
We may decline certain requests, or fulfill a request only in part, based on our legal rights and obligations.
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, to establish or defend legal claims, or for fraud prevention purposes.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Protection of Personal Information
We aim to take secure steps to help protect your personal information. We employ several organizational and technical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot fully guarantee the security of your personal information. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please let us know (see Contact Us below).
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13 years of age without consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
3535 Philadelphia Street
Chino, CA 91710