Care & Maintenance
Wood Furniture Care
All wood products need care to keep it looking good and to prevent premature weathering and deterioration.
It is highly suggested to put the painted furniture on a covered porch, patio or in a shady area for longevity.
Due to the nature of wood, surface cracking and slight color variations will occur. The wood and the product will remain structurally sound for years.
Our painted wood furniture with HYDRO-TEX™ finish has been specially formulated with a water-based paint and textured surface so that it is durable, scratch and weather resistant.
We recommend the following for best care results:
- Clean with water and a soft bristle brush.
- Blot spills with a clean and soft dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of any solvents and harsh cleaners.
Plastic Furniture Care
High-Density Plastic Items
The high-density plastic wood surfaces are scratch resistant, but stains and minor scuffs can easily be removed with a special eraser that comes free in every box!
- Lightly apply the special eraser to the surface of the chair to buff blemishes away and wipe down with a dry cloth to have your product looking as good as new.
- For tougher stains, a mild soap and soft bristle brush should do the trick.
- Avoid placing the product on or near a heat source like a barbecue grill, an open fire, a space heater, etc.
High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Plastic Items
The material is made of high-density polyethylene plastic resin, and its surfaces are resistant to scratches, stains, and salt water. It is best cared for and cleaned with soap, water, a soft brush, and let air dry. Avoid placing the product on or near a heat source like a barbecue grill, an open fire, a space heat, etc.
Fire Pit Table Care
For all fire pit tables, before performing any maintenance always disconnect propane gas tank.
Our Envirostone Material has been sealed with a patented treatment to prevent staining and moisture absorption, but it does require proper maintenance to ensure the integrity of the surface.
Please see below for recommendations on maintaining your Envirostone surface for years of pleasure:
- Keep the heating item free and clean from combustible materials. Visually inspect burner for obstructions and keep tank enclosure free and clear from debris.
- Clean any spills immediately to prevent permanent Envirostone surface staining or damage.
- Clean the surface with a soft, clean cloth or sponge. Mix a solution of warm clean water and mild dish soap to remove any surface dirt or mild spills. Rinse all soap solution off of the tabletop and dry completely to avoid water spots. Regular cleaning the surface will aid in a longer lasting product.
- Do not use petroleum-based or abrasive cleaning products.
- Do not use any harsh brushes when cleaning the surface.
- Do not slide products across the surface to avoid permanent scratching and damage.
- Always use protective mats such as coasters or placemats when eating on an Envirostone surface. These protective products will help absorb sweating on cool beverages and will block out any heat rings from appearing beneath a warm mug or plate. When placing hot dishes on an Envirostone surface, always use mats or hot pads.
- Permanent damage may occur if powder or solvent comes in contact with painted or plastic components on this heating unit.
- Keep the heating unit stored away from direct sunlight.
- Envirostone surface must be covered at all times when not in use. Cover your product with an outdoor furniture cover when not in use to protect it from the elements. Store your product indoors during winter months and disconnect the propane gas tank from the gas valve. Avoiding extreme cold temperatures will prevent cracking of the tabletop. Harsh weather conditions may cause stubborn stains, discoloration and possibly rust pitting.